Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Other Shih Tzu in My Life

There is something about this photo that makes me so happy.
Seriously, every time I see it, I smile.
It is the perfect shot of Miss Zowie Adams.
Zowie is Colt's family dog.
She is going to be 13 next month! 13!
When I met Colt, he told me that he had a shih tzu, too.
I was so excited.
There is nothing better than meeting another shih tzu lover.
I was SO excited to meet Zowie.
She didn't care much for me at first.
(Sometimes Zowie pretends to be a fussy old lady.)
Then one day, I visited her with treats in my purse.
We've been friends ever since.
We were even roomies for a while.
I've missed her since we moved.
Every time Colt goes to his mom's, I ask, "Did you see Zowie?!?"
I just love her and would seriously dognap her if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!