Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Married, Organized, and Back to Blogging

Hello my friends. I feel like I've been away from blogworld forever. We had a busy- but amazing- weekend. Our marriage ceremony and open house were perfect and since getting home, we have been busy trying to get organized. I think we opened around 150 cards and I have no idea how many gifts. Trying to find places for everything in our already overflowing townhouse has been quite a task. I'm nearly done and I'm exhausted. Now I understand why people go on honeymoons- because getting married is tiring! I don't think Colt is as worn out as I am, which makes sense considering that he spent the weekend playing with his favorite of our gifts (and no, he wasn't making me delicious food, he was playing Wii). We got an insane amount of Target gift cards and I thought that I'd let Colt choose something that he really wanted. I suggested a new grill or garage equipment. He went for the Wii. 

Anyway, I'm dying to see our photos. DYING. Whitney was with us for every moment. She came to the courthouse (which is where the photo from my last post was taken) and to the Porcupine luncheon afterwards. We got some shots at our "first kiss" spot and I just know they are going to be my favorite. We also got plenty at the open house. I'm so excited... So Whitney, if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU. Thank you for convincing me that you were needed on Friday. Those photos are going to be my treasures forever. You're amazing and if you want to cancel everything you have going on this week and just focus on our pictures, that's fine by me. No, really. I'm kidding about that but I do love you.

Miss Harper had a fantastic time at the wedding. I have no idea how much candy she consumed, which is probably a good thing because I'm sure it was more than I'd be comfortable with. Every time I saw her, she had a new piece. She was adorable and charming in every way, but we all know that for Harper, that is an every moment occurrence...


So now that the wedding is over, we can get ready for my favorite holiday. You Halloween lovers and Christmas obsessors have had your fun. Now it is time for Valentine's Day... Let the pink/purple/red decorating, candy eating, kissing, hugging, and love celebrating begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!