Thursday, December 23, 2010

The More, The Merrier

Harper loves to take baths with her friends.
It's all fun and games until someone poops in the tub.
Luckily, that didn't happen today.
Hey! Christmas miracles do exist!
It's happened before, however.
On more occasions than I'm okay with, there has been baby poop in my tub.
It happened once when Colt was home.
He was watching Harper have her bath.
He came out in a frantic way and informed me that Harper had pooped in the tub.
Then, for some reason unbeknownst to me, Colt disappeared for a few minutes.
Hmmmm..... Imagine that.
Anyway, aren't Harper's little friends adorable?



Harper is a fancy little girl.
I know this because she even accessorizes for the bath.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and thanks so much for commenting and hopefully following!! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!