Monday, November 29, 2010

Engagement Photos

In case you haven't heard, Colt and I are in love and we are getting married.
"We're going to the courthouse and we're gonna get married..."
How many times during my tween years did I belt that song out all alone in my room?
Probably enough times to certify me as a nerd.
I love Bette Midler. I can't help it.
And I belted the proper lyrics back then. It's only recently that I replaced "chapel" with "courthouse."


















Our good looks and Whitney's skills made for some fab photos.
Whitney is Colt's cousin so I'm semi-related to her.
Come January, I'll be officially related to her. 
I can't wait.
Not only do I get Colt, I get Whitney, Calli, Kenzie, Carrie, Doug, and Zowie. 

5 comments:

  1. So BEAUTIFUL Abby, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them. You two look beautiful, stunning and so happy. :) I get more excited for the wedding every day. Can't wait for all of the beautiful pictures to come. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!