Monday, October 25, 2010

Was it Worth Waiting For?

"Only library books speak with such wordless
 eloquence of the power good stories hold over us;
how good stories abide, unchanged and mutely wise, 
while we poor humans grow older and slower."
-Stephen King-

Finally, finally, finally the new Herriman Library is open. If you were ever a visitor at the previous Herriman Library, you understand my enthusiasm. I think it was about the size of a 7-11 (but cleaner, thank goodness). The new location is really big and so are my hopes for its' contents. I think Harper and I are going to check it out tonight and I'm really excited. There are few places that I appreciate more than the library and I couldn't be happier about the fact that there is now one not five minutes from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!