Monday, October 25, 2010

Proof

It occurred to me that in my previous post, Harper was once again without clothing.
I just wanted to offer my bloggy friends some proof that she does, in fact, have clothes.
Just in case anyone was planning a call to DCFS....
Just kidding, friends. 
These are actually some weekend photos.

Harper loves to draw.
I think she is too little for pens/paper but she disagrees.

On Saturday, Grandma Paulette took her to the store for a prize.

She took her time choosing.
There were so many fun things to try.

This is what we took home with us.
It's a bit on the vintage side.
Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

 Harper even gets dressed to eat string cheese.

I'd like to see you look this cute in skinny jeans.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love her! She is so cute. Those skinny jeans are absolutely adorable also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those bubble poppers and almost got Luke one the other day I loved it so much. She is so cute and spoiled rotten.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!