Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Week

Happy Halloween Week!
My mom dislikes Halloween in every way.
For a while, I thought I'd inherited her attitude.
It turns out that I didn't.
I'm glad of it too. 
I want to have many years of spooky fun with Harper.
How have you been celebrating Halloween week?
We have been watching scary movies of all sorts.
I've been reading scary books.
(As a result, I'm having scary dreams...)
We are planning a little get together for Saturday night.
I'm SUPER excited to take Harper trick-or-treating.
She is going to be a witch.
Let me rephrase that.
She is going to be the cutest witch ever.

Last night, we headed to Grandma/Grandpa Adams' 
house for some classic Halloween fun. 
Yep, you guessed it.
We carved pumpkins....

The Pumpkins


Mmmm... The best thing about the Adams' house?
Grandpa Doug's homemade popcorn.

Not so sure about this...

I didn't carve a pumpkin but I helped with the cleaning out part.
(Colt just couldn't handle it.)

Here are a couple of the finished Jack-O-Lanterns.
It was too cold to wait to get photos of all of them.
Pumpkin carving was great.
The only problem is that we left them there.
My house is nearly pumpkinless now and I don't like it.
I think I'm going to have to pick up a few more before the weekend arrives.

On a side note, this guy and I have been together 2 years as of yesterday.
We are getting married on January 14th.
I'm SO excited about both of those facts.
(New Years Eve, 2008)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Halloween and I actually inherited my love of Halloween from my mom. Love to see all the fun Halloween traditions you are doing with Harper.
    Oh and yay for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love and you even wore orange for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!