Monday, October 18, 2010

Harper's First Booboo

So I really dislike the word booboo (I'm not even sure how to spell it and I can't stand Dora the Explorer because she says it in her loud and annoying voice) but Harper did, in fact, get her first one over the weekend. On Saturday, we took Tucker to the dog park. It was great. Tucker had so much fun meeting friends and playing in the water. If it were closer, we'd go every day just to tire him out. He is so much sweeter after a nice long walk.

Harper, in the midst of throwing a tantrum because I wouldn't let her play with a pile of empty beer/pop cans, fell. She got her first scraped knee. She didn't care one bit. I don't even think she felt a thing because she was too busy crying over the beer cans.

We took care of it in the usual way (with cream and a bandage) when we got home.
She was very unsure about the bandage.

(We can thank Grandma Carrie for those adorable peace sign socks.)

On an unrelated note, I want everyone to know that Harper is a genius.
She is a block-stacking genius.

Yep, she made this all by herself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!