Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Pics

I know I said goodbye for the weekend already.... but Harper's birthday party pics are done and I can't not show them to you asap. There are over 300 to look through but these are my favorite so far...


My goal was to fit into my size 24 jeans by Harper's first birthday.
I made it, but just barely.
They are a little tighter than they were before, but that's ok.
Colt keeps telling me they look better this way.

 Tucker, believe it or not, is so much bigger now than he was in these photos.
They were taken only 3 weeks ago!

LOVE this.

Opening presents.... 

Post-cake face.

This girl is SO beautiful.
I still can't believe she is already 1.

FAVORITE.

She got those cute ears from me.

Heart-melting cuteness...

My mom hates to have her picture taken.
I gave her over a month's notice about the party photos.
I told her she had no choice.
Doesn't she look great?
She sure doesn't look 65.
(She would kill me if she knew I posted that. Please don't tell her.)

Harper in her post-party outfit.

We attempted family photos...
We need another go at it when I don't look so tired.

Isn't he cute?
He is becoming a nicer and better behaved puppy every day.

Our whole family photo...
When people ask if we are having more than one kid,
I tell them we already do have more than one.
We have three adorable kids.

She has pretty much surpassed cuteness here...

Thanks Whitney! We LOVE you.




3 comments:

  1. Love them all. How fun. What a beautiful mommy Harper has and what a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!