Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photo #15

Harper is finally feeling back to her spunky self. She's been dancing and playing non-stop. Here she is just this morning, reading and playing with her bags. Harper loves bags (further proof that she is in fact my baby and that we need not worry that she was switched at birth).

I'm starting to think I should be embarrassed about how many photos I post of Harper wearing no clothing. I'm not embarrassed, however. I mean, in the photos below she IS wearing a necklace. That has to count for something.



We celebrated the miracle of antibiotics this morning by dancing to Dolly Parton classics (Islands in the Stream, Here You Come Again, etc). It was great. Harper laughed and I enjoyed dancing with someone who has no idea what a terrible dancer I am (as opposed to Colt, who does know and reminds me often). I love that she is still too young to be embarrassed by her mother's lack of coordination.

We are breaking out of the house (FINALLY) tonight and going birthday present shopping with Colt. Harper's birthday books and outfits are already wrapped and ready to go but I've been waiting for Colt to do the toy shopping with us. I find myself wishing that Utah were home to more unique toy stores- ones that spark the imagination with carousels, candy counters, and play areas (thanks to Wal Mart, toy buying is now as exciting as shopping for butter or toilet paper). Toys R Us will just have to do for now.

Anyway, on to our Harper pic of the day...

Photo #15
Taken on December 21, 2009
Harper was 2 months old
Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?
I do kiss them... about 500 times a day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these photos. I can't wait to hear all about the birthday party. I am already planning Luke's so I want to see all the fun stuff you will be doing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!