Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Does One Misplace a Blog?

Okay, so I started a blog not too long ago. I've updated it a few times and even added photos, and now? I can't find it! How do you loose a blog? I can't even find how or where to sign in to it and I am so confused. Facebook is so much easier than blogging but I am determined to keep a blog. Determined!

Quick update on all that has happened in 2010 so far:
January 7- Harper is two months already!

January 10- Hazel turned 2 years! My sweet little Grinch baby dog is getting so old. There are no words to describe what she means to me or how very happy her furry little face makes me. We have been through a lot together in two years. We actually met on Valentine's Day and so this year on February 14, I will be blogging "our story." I know, I know... the suspense will be practically unbearable.

January 16- Harper grasped toys for the first time! I was so proud that I nearly cried. Well, since we are being honest, I'll admit that my eyes got a little stingy with tears. I took pictures and even a short video. She only really had one holdable toy so I made sure to get her many more toys as soon as possible. I just love that she is interacting with us more and more.

January 30- HARPER REACHED FOR ME!!!! (at only 3 months, too!) Colt was on the bed holding her and she was fussing a bit so I reached for her. She turned to look at me and put those chubby little arms out. I nearly died of happiness.


So now all I want to do is find my blog and merge it with this one (don't even know if this is possible) because I like the name of this blog better. Diligent Joy is sort of my 2010 theme. Basically, I'm going to be happy because I work for it and work to sustain it. First, however, I am going to get this blogging situation figured out. I'm confident that I can do it. I'm hoping that I can do it. I'm probably going to cry if I can't do it.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!