Friday, February 5, 2010

Harper's 3 Month Photos


Colt's cousin, Whitney, took these. She is amazing, I know. She came over and did the photo shoot at our house which was great because Harper was comfortable and we had everything we needed. She really caught all of Harper's expressions. When we got the photos back, I'd look at one and say, "that's a Harper face!" Right now, Harper is all about her hands. They are always by or in her mouth and Whitney got some great shots of that. She also got some big smiles (thanks to me for acting like an idiot to make Harper happy). I love all of the photos she took so much that I am going to buy a digital picture frame. They are like Lay's.... I can't have just one!
My cousin, Bonnie, made this blanket for Harper. It is my favorite! I want a bigger one for Harper and me to share. I just have no idea how to make it. The other side is a bright pink with this black and white border. This side made the perfect backdrop for some of Harper's photos!
This necklace was once my Grandma Beth Harmon's. I have had it for a few years and worn it many times, always feeling sentimental when I do. When we started taking the tutu pics, I remembered the necklace and grabbed it. 4 generations later, it's beautiful on Harper.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!