Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I'm Back!

Just as I made a commitment to being a better/more consistent blogger, the screen on our macbook died. Ironic, much? It turns out that the screen wasn't just faking us out. After purchasing a new screen, along with some other parts, we learned that our computer had died the final death. It took a couple of months to figure this out and to get a replacement computer.

But alas, here I am. I'm at a computer once again and I am ready to blog. I've been taking lots of photos and having lots of fun so prepare yourselves for a slew of updates over the next few days. I will be posting a lot this week, just to catch up. After that, I will slow down and try to find a nice, even pace for posting.

I hope everything has been great with you guys. We had a wonderful spring and are looking forward to a busy/adventurous/fun summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!