Friday, November 1, 2013

Currently

Loving: my new nephew. Colt's twin, Calli, gave birth to him nearly a week ago. His name is Pierce and he is precious beyond words.

Reading: A Farewell to Arms. I've accepted the fact that I most likely won't finish everything on my 2013 reading list but I'm putting in a solid effort, nonetheless. I couldn't say goodbye to a year without reading at least a little Hemingway.

Thinking about: How fast time goes. Is it really November? I can hardly believe that another holiday season is right around the corner. I can't even say how excited I am for this Christmas with Harps. She's a true blue believer in everything Santa Claus and we plan on having a whole bunch of fun with her while we still can.

Working on: Finishing up as much of my 2013 Bucket List as I can. I know I won't cross everything off and I've made peace with that. Still, I'd like to do a few more things. Harper and I spent an afternoon at This is the Place Heritage Park a couple of weeks back. We had a lovely time. The fall weather was perfect and made the park absolutely beautiful (making me regret sending my camera on the deer hunt with Colty) and my little lady got to trick-or-treat, ride trains, ride ponies, pet goats, make crafts, and run around in the playhouses. It's safe to say that This is the Place was definitely the place for Harper.



Looking forward to: a few things, actually: Disney on Ice (Paityn gave Harper tickets for her birthday and I can't wait to see the girls at the show next week), Thanksgiving with my family, Catching Fire (of course!), and Time Out for Women with my friend, Misty. We are going to the SLC event this month and I know it's going to be super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!