Monday, September 16, 2013

San Francisco 2013

San Francisco is a favorite spot of mine. I loved experiencing it with Colt and Harper. Neither of them had been there before so we made sure to hit all of the touristy spots during our two days in San Francisco: Chinatown, cable cars, Fisherman's Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz (a first for me, too), Lombard Street, and Ghirardelli Square. The only places that I'm sad to have missed are Japantown and The Museum of Modern Art (we'll wait until Harper is a bit older for that one).





































San Francisco was great (lots of love and thanks to Colt's parents for taking us!). Do you know what was even better?

Home.

Home is always the best. Harper and I were both so glad to be back to life and routine. Now we can get busy planning our next getaway!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I love San Fran! I've only been once but I had the best time! Looks like y'all did too :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!