Monday, October 8, 2012

Harper's Third Birthday

Harper's birthday was pretty much perfect. She loved her birthday pancakes and had a great time at her party. We have some really awesome family and friends. I'm so thankful for everyone who came and showered Harper with love (and presents- so many presents) yesterday afternoon. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Harper is a lucky girl to have so many amazing people in her life.

Whitney was here as the official party photographer. I'll share the photos she took as soon as I get them (which will hopefully be very, very soon... ;). Until then, here are a few instagrams.








Sleepy Birthday Grinch
(Harper and I felt like this, too, and wound up in bed two hours earlier than normal.)

As you can see, Ariel came to the party. She was a big hit. She sang and danced and played with the kids. It was awesome and the little ones didn't want her to go (Harper asked if she could stay forever).

In real life, Ariel is my friend April. She is super cute and even more talented. If you want Ariel or any of the other princesses to entertain at your daughter's party, let me know and I can put you in touch with her.

So, I did really well yesterday. I did cry in the morning when Colt and I sang to Harper and again when she blew out her pancake candles. After that, I was just too busy for tears. And after the busyness, I was too tired for tears. Instead, I snuggled with Harper while we watched Aristocats (a gift from her Grandma Carrie). Then we went to bed (Colt is gone hunting and so Harper is sleeping with me for the week).

1 comment:

  1. Harper looks like such a happy three year old! Her party looks fantastic. I hope you don't mind my wanting to borrow your pancake idea with our baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!