Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Calli's Wedding

I've already told you that Calli's wedding was perfect. I wasn't exaggerating (there was gelato, after all... what more could you want?). It honestly went off without a hitch and I'm not kidding when I say that I was close to tears all evening. Calli was so beautiful- probably the prettiest bride I've ever seen- and I was so excited for her. Calli is pretty much the sister I always wanted (Kenzie, too, for that matter) and seeing her so happy was an absolute treat for me.

It's taking a lot of self control to not share all of the wedding photos. Here are just a few of my favorite...







Best. Pic. Ever.




Calli's wedding was at Red Butte Gardens.
Have you been? 
If not, you need to go. It's so beautiful there and the children's garden is delightful.






I don't even know how much gelato Harper consumed throughout the night.
I do know that it was no small amount.






Harper was the center of the dance floor for most of the night.

 She led the guests in arm circles, fist pumps, twirls, and claps.



These two are two of Colt's oldest friends.
Watching them fight for the garter was really entertaining.


Meet Brad, Harper's crush.

Calli filled these with goodies for all of the bridesmaids.
You don't even need to tell me how cute they are. I already know.







all photos credited to Elisabeth Kate Photography


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! All those flowers look amazing...I love how she added peonies as they are my favorite. And Harper looks adorable as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a pretty wedding. Her flowers were the prettiest I've ever seen. I wanted to take them all home and keep them forever! The photos don't even do them justice.

      Delete
  2. Her wedding looked beautiful! I especially love the Harper pics.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!