Monday, June 11, 2012

It Was Perfect!

Calli's wedding could not have been more perfect. Seriously, the flowers and food were amazing. Red Butte Gardens was gorgeous. Harper was beyond cute and Calli was so beautiful that I couldn't look at her without nearly crying. I can't wait to see the photos (Calli's photographer was Kate from Elizabeth Kate Photography and she was AMAZING).

We had been a little worried about Harper because she kept telling us that she wasn't going to walk down the aisle with Kenzie. She kept saying that, "Parper walk with mommy." A few gummy bears in Kenzie's pocket took care of that, however, and Harper walked down the aisle like a champ (a ridiculously adorable champ). She then spent the rest of the evening dancing her sparkly little Toms right off. She danced for hours and was, for the most part, the center of attention (it's a good thing we've been practicing in my bedroom for so long... Harper owes her repertoire of moves to our spontaneous dance parties).

Can you guess what was in Harper's little purse (there were 2 things)?
If you weren't a wedding guest and you can figure it out, I'll give you $20.
I'm not kidding.
Hint: it wasn't any type of Ariel (shocking, I know).

 Just look at those tippy toes! She is such a little ballerina.

Anyway, what's going on this week? I've got several fun things planned, including the Miss Utah Show Me Your Shoes Parade (it's tonight... check the Miss Nebo blog for details), Harper's first ride on Trax, and the Farmer's Market. I also need to find a solid photography class/workshop (suggestions are welcome and appreciated).

Much love, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Wowwwww. You look smokin hot. Love your hair and the dress is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to dress up again even though I felt too old to be a bridesmaid!

      Delete
  2. You girls are beautiful. I'm guessing she had a Little Pony and some kind of make up in her purse. Lip gloss?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!