Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Chat (and a Hug) with Harper

The Harps and I love our mornings together. I've been trying to record our morning conversations on a regular basis. She is a bit distracted (by Angelina, of course) in this video but I couldn't help but share it because I love the end when she wants to give a "hug" goodbye. I also love the way she says better ("bebber") when I ask about her eye. She poked it yesterday and was quite sad.


Harper is just delightful lately. She keeps up laughing on a daily basis. I'm working on a post about the funny things she's been doing. I have been writing them down as they happen because I never want to forget one of them. Never. Ever.

5 comments:

  1. she is seriously so cute that i cant even handle it!! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful niece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our next vid, I'll have her say "that cray." Ha ha ha.

      Delete
  2. That little smile right after you said she was sad yesterday is to die for. I get sad every time one of my babes masters a word...I know they need to, but I love the way their pronunciation is uniquely them. I hope Harper keeps saying 'skirt' that way for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colt is always trying to get Harper to pronounce words properly and I'm always trying to stop him. I LOVE her little toddler talk and want it to never go away. My favorite thing ever is when Harper says Merry Christmas. It sounds like "Merry KuKrees" and I love it.

      Delete
  3. I love that you do this with her. I want to do this one day when I have kids. She's so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!