Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest: Want to Wear

When it comes to clothing, I'm not really a jeans and t-shirts kinds of girl. I prefer pretty things- feminine things like dresses, skirts, and flowy pants are my favorite. I like a nice mix of brights, neutrals, and blacks and prefer a classic sort of look (I've never been the trendy type).

I have a pinterest board dedicated to things that I want to wear. Some (well, most) of them are totally impractical and totally never going to be on my body (well, unless I grow 8-9 inches, turn 18 again, and become a runway model), but that doesn't mean I can't dream, right?

Anyway, here are some of the more realistic things I've pinned...
I'm obsessed with maxi skirts and recently purchased a black one that I know will be a spring/summer staple. And did you know that J Crew makes cashmere hoodies? 
How deliciously comfy does that sound? If I had one, I'd wear it daily.

I need an occasion for each of these dresses. Isn't that green delightful?

This is cute and comfy, which is my favorite fashion combination.

I need this. About that fact, there can be no argument. 
I really like pairing casual/novelty t-shirts with skirts for a shabby chic sort of look.

That backless dress would be perfect for Calli's upcoming bachelorette party, don't you think?
And the heart sweater? Adorable.

I'm obsessed with this red/white/blue dress and would love it for summer. 
 And Olivia P. is a little annoying but nobody can say she doesn't have great style.
The girl always looks amazing (which just makes her all that more annoying).

I've been obsessed with this dress for ages.
(It may sound masochistic but I love the movie Atonement.)
The color is amazing and Keira Knightley is stunning.
(I watched Pride and Prejudice over the weekend and was, as usual, blown away by her performance.)

These both look too comfy to resist.
I'd take that henley in ten colors if I could.

Okay, these two are a bit out of my league but gah, they are pretty.
The black is Alberta Ferretti (pre-fall 2012).
The pink is Elie Saab (spring 2012).

Pocket dresses are awesome. The end. 

all images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!