Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Where To Get a Satin Pillowcase

I wrote about satin pillowcases last week and now many of you are asking me where to get one.

The options for satin pillowcases are sort of limited. If I had a sewing machine and knew how to use it, I'd make pretty satin pillowcases and maybe even sell them on etsy or give them away as Christmas gifts to the ladies in my life.

I don't have a sewing machine, however, and I certainly don't know how to sew so I'm stuck with solid color satin pillowcases (which is okay since the benefits are the same regardless).
You can get yours here.

1 comment:

  1. so your post about satin pillowcases seriously made me want one so so bad!! thank you for posting the link so we could get our own :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!