Tuesday, September 27, 2011

She's Nearly Two


I think we all know that I've been avoiding the subject of Harper's upcoming birthday. In a few short days, my baby- my sweet, beautiful baby- is going to be two.

In a few short days, my baby won't be much of a baby anymore. 

In truth, she hasn't been much of a baby for a long time.

I'm not ready for her to be two. 

I never will be.

Still, it's coming. Harper is going to turn two, she's going to have an Ariel party (are you surprised?), and she's going to be spoiled rotten and there is nothing I can do about it. 

I looked through baby Harper photos the other day and nearly had a breakdown. If anything in this world can make me baby hungry (tacky phrase, I know), it's baby Harper. 
Baby Harper was seriously cute (and so were her chubby hands/fingers/toes).





2 comments:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!