Thursday, January 27, 2011

SLC Saturdays #1: The Sweet Tooth Fairy

Harper and I will be caught up on our SLC Saturdays project by the end of this week. I've only got 40 places on my list, which means I need a few more... I'm open to suggestions!

Anyway, for our first outing, we visited The Sweet Tooth Fairy in Draper. I've been hearing and reading about this place for months and was so excited to try it out for myself. It was wonderful. There are people, including my mother, who might say that $4 is too much for a cupcake. Well, my mother is diabetic so she doesn't count. Everyone else has obviously not been to The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Oh my goodness, everything Harper and I tried was delicious. We were only there for about 15 minutes because Harper's bedtime was approaching and I had movie plans. We stayed long enough for Harper to enjoy a delicious Funfetti Cake Bite. I had a Red Velvet (heart shaped, no less!) one and it was so amazing- seriously one of the best things I've ever eaten. I'm so happy that Harper and I tried this delightful little place and now I can't wait for someone I love to have a birthday so that I can spoil them with Sweet Tooth Fairy treats.

In my haste to leave, I forgot my phone. I got these first two images from Google. The photos of Harper are from my phone, which explains the low quality. 

Cupcake, anyone?


Harper and Scout checking out the Cake Bites...

She kept saying, "mmmmmmm." She was right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!