Friday, October 1, 2010

Photos #8 and #7 and a List

I'm a day behind on these photos... I've been decorating for fall and getting projects done while Colt is out of town. I was too tired last night to turn the computer on. I played animals with Harper instead.

Photo #8
August 29, 2010
Harper was nearly 11 months
Here is Harper with her bear.
Once more, she isn't wearing any clothing.
Then again, neither is the bear.

Photo #7
(Harper's birthday ONE WEEK away. I'm excited... and sad)
January 30, 2010
Harper at 3 1/2 months
I'm obsessed with this onsie. Obsessed.

So I was going through my baby journal and came across a list I made before Harper was born. 
It's a list of promises, dated June 20, 2009.

I promise to love you for who you are.
I promise not to push my beliefs on you. 
I promise to read to you every day until you tell me to stop.
I promise to never take my feelings/moods out on you.
I promise to treat you as my equal.
I promise to answer all of your questions. If I don't have an answer, I'll find it.
I promise to help you find and achieve your purpose in this life.
I promise to introduce you to music and to help you find your own song.
I promise to be your biggest fan.
I promise to introduce you to and help you love God.
I promise to let your faith develop in its' own way. 
I promise to stand by you at all times.

I think I'm going to include it in her wish box. 
As a matter of fact, I got the actual box yesterday. 
It's a black and white hat box and it's perfect. 


2 comments:

  1. I love that list Abby, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! I wish i would have thought of the stuff that you come up with!! your a sweet mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!