Saturday, September 4, 2010

What Does and Almost One Year Old Wish For?

So the great thing about having an almost one year old is that I get to make all of the birthday decisions. She isn't old enough to ask for some cheesy Dora the Explorer party or offer me a looooong list of present ideas. I get to speak for Harper in the birthday wish department. Here are a few of the things that Harper (and her mommy) are wishing for come October 7th...

PLAYTHINGS
(This one comes with a hidden agenda... solfege anyone?)

We can't wait to see what random items she stores in here.


This is one of those items that mom really wants. How cute are these play cupcakes???

READING MATERIAL
(I've already got these and several others wrapped and ready to go)



APPAREL


Converse now makes these with hidden velcro- ingenious idea for chubby baby feet.
We will be going with the darker pink, which will be more fall appropriate.

OTHER
I'm really wanting to get Harper some bento style/divided dishes.

She also needs some new hair accessories...





I've still got a month so who knows what other birthday delights I'll find.

1 comment:

  1. Rylee got the shopping cart for her birthday this year and she absolutely loves it! She puts all of her babies in it every time she pushes it and calls it their car seat.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!