Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photo #13... A Day Late

I should have posted this yesterday but truthfully, I forgot. I didn't touch the computer once yesterday. I was busy with vet appointments, birthday celebrations, and a salon appointment (finally!) I generally try and avoid the computer on weekends. I'd much rather spend my time picking pumpkins with Hazel and watching Swamp People with Colt. Yes, I do in fact watch Swamp People. I LOVE it. Surprisingly enough, I also love Dual Survivor and Man vs. Wild. Don't tell Colt, but lately, I've even caught myself paying attention to college football. 
Photo #13
July 29, 2010
Harper at 9 1/2 months
There are many (countless, actually) reasons why having a little girl is fun.
Doll buying is one of those reasons.
I'm too old to play with dolls and not seem like a crazy person.
Having a daughter lets me enjoy girl toys all over again.
This is Harper the day we added Lola to our family.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!