Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photo #10

Photo #10
September 17, 2010
Harper at 11 months
Here is Harper trying on her birthday shoes.
Ballet flats are perfect for my little dancing girl.
I can't wait until she can take official dance classes.

I tried REALLY hard to post this on time.
I'm about 10 minutes late.
It was a crazy day.
Colt left town.
(I miss him... is it Sunday yet?)
I'm on full-time puppy duty.
Calli came over.
We made pinwheels and pom poms for Harper's party.
Then I had to catch up on Glee.
This week's episode was a waste of my time.
After my Glee disappointment, I watched the Sister Wives Premier.
I am amazed by the women on the show.
I'm also certain that they must have had siblings.
Polygamy is definitely not for only children like myself. 
I want my house/honey/kitchen/children all to myself.
I might be scarce for a few days.
I'm re-reading Harry Potter 6 and 7.


3 comments:

  1. Mollie, Did you get Oakley's invite to Harper's party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night. Glad you got the pinwheels made for the big party.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!