Monday, September 20, 2010

One Quiet Weekend

Hello blogging friends.
How was your weekend?
Our was quiet... really quiet.
Harper has been on the sick side since Friday.
(Fever, runny nose, cough, watery eyes...)
She and I have been home since then.
Yes, that right.
We didn't leave the house once.
Weekends at home can get boring but we found plenty to do. 
Harper played, napped, played, and napped.
I read exactly 3 books.
(I was serious when I said we didn't go anywhere)

We watched movies... 
(Well, Harper watched movies)
Harper got a Barney DVD from the library.
She LOVES it.

She also loves the Backyardigans.
She used her suitcase as a stool so she could get even closer to them.

We played (with toys and non-toys alike)...
Harper can now open the sliding closet doors.
All she ever wants to do is try on our shoes.
Here she is with a mop in one hand and mascara in the other.

We did chores...
Harper loves to "clean."
Here she is with her rag and her phone...
I think she learned the wiping down and talking from me.
(I normally chat with my mom while I do chores)
Keep in mind that I do wear clothing when I clean.
I am just not as cute in my undies as Harper is in hers.

We snacked...
Harper tried Pizza Bagels this weekend.
She found them to be delicious.

We watched more movies...
(and Harper managed to get dressed at least once.
She has clothes, I promise... really cute clothes.
She is just so irresistible in her diaper...)
Harper got 101 Dalmations from the library.
We watched it together Sunday morning.
She really like all of the opportunities she had to use her favorite word...
"Dog!" (as she pointed to the television)

On a side note, it occurred to me the Cruella De'Ville is evil.
She is the most evil of all the evil characters.
Ursula, Scar, Malificent and the other villains were bad 
because they wanted power, money, or recognition.
Cruella was bad because she wanted a coat.
She wanted a coat made of puppy fur.
Killing puppies for a coat is pure evil, if you ask me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!