Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday

Without so much as a warning to her mother, Harper decided to stop taking her afternoon nap. Surprisingly enough, I'm completely comfortable with this plan. No, I'm not crazy. Skipping the afternoon nap ensures that Harper will sleep in, which means that I can get up on my own and go through my morning routine (Hazel out, Tucker out, coffee, getting ready, etc.) in peace. Then, around 8:30, I hear a little voice and... Good morning, Harper!
This morning, I caught Harper singing in her crib.
She just started singing yesterday.
We were in the laundry room.
Harper was standing on her stool.
I was singing The Wizard and I.
She joined me.
It was MAGICAL.

We had such a great weekend. Harper got some pumpkins, I got my hair done (thanks, Whitney. I LOVE you) we spent time with friends, we went to the park and I started a new book. After 14 fictional books, I decided I needed something with depth. I requested Oneness With All Life by Eckhart Tolle from the library. It's giving me a lot to think about and reaffirming my dedication to living with an open mind and an open heart. I've only read about 20 pages (this one is meaty and requires more time than most) but already I feel a shift in my attitude. Hopefully you won't have to endure any of my complaint-filled posts for a while.

Anyhow, here are a few (of the 173) photos I took over the weekend. 
Happy Monday, my dear bloggy friends. 
It's going to be a great week, isn't it?
I have a feeling that my 100th post (and the giveaway) will come this week!

Once, again- no clothing. I'm still NOT embarrassed.


Her pumpkins made her feel like dancing.





I don't know how I did it.
Somehow, I managed to find the cutest dog ever.
Then, I had the cutest daughter ever.
Lucky me. 



4 comments:

  1. Harper dancing in her diaper in celebration of her new pumpkins is enough to make any Monday a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful thing to wake up to in the morning! She's so cute in her pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this ALL the time but....... Harper is just about the cutest little girl EVER!!!!!!! And I love reading about her and what an absolutely amazing mommy you are!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute! I love the pictures of her at the park. She is so happy! I especially love the picture of her leaning over and the shot of her thighs. I just want to squeeze them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!