Friday, August 6, 2010

My Birthday


I had a good birthday this year.
It was on Wednesday. I'm 27 now.
I felt loved by the most important people in my life.
I had a good birthday chat with my mom.
Colt surprised me with a new camera.
I LOVE it.
He also gave me shoes:




and a little surprise from Victoria's Secret
(it's a SECRET so no, you don't get to see it)

Harper quickly put the bag to use. 
(I'm so glad to see that she already understands the concept of recycling)
I got other fabulous presents from my favorite people.
(Pink toaster, pink hand mixer, Sephora gift card, money, clothes, Food 
Network Magazine subscription, and flowers)
Calli made me cupcakes.
I was going to take a picture of them, but they didn't last that long.
They were so cute... and yummy too.
My parents, Colt's parents, Calli, Kenzie, and Jesse all spoiled me.
Everyone is too nice. I feel so undeserving.

Colt and I both had to work on Wednesday.
When he came home, we ordered take-out.
We ate together at our table.
It was nice.
Harper was sick with an ear infection.
We spent the evening at Quick Care and Walgreens.
We came home exhausted. 
We went to bed.
Colt snuggled me to sleep.



5 27th Birthday Favorites:
1. I wasn't pregnant.
(enough said)
2. It rained. 
(I opened all of our windows. It was delicious)
3. Colt and I ate dinner together.
(and he even said he liked it)
4. I got wonderful kisses from my baby all day.
(she is sick so they were snotty kisses but I still liked them)
5. My mom sent me a birthday card. 
(I love getting cards. I keep them all in a special book. I also love my mom.)






2 comments:

  1. So I have those same shoes and I am in love with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad to know that we both have such amazing taste in both baby clothing and shoes. Colt chose these so I can't take total credit... but they are SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!