Monday, August 30, 2010

The Little Blue Chair Gets a Neighbor

Remember the little blue chair? Harper loves it. Every kid that comes to the house loves it. It is the perfect piece of furniture, whether they feel like climbing or lounging. Hazel has even been known to take her afternoon nap in it. Harper isn't very good at sharing the little blue chair, however. Embarrassingly enough, she has been known to literally push (yes, I said push, as in violently move another with her hands) other children out of it. Usually, I wouldn't reward such awful behavior. However, Harper's birthday is coming up and in order to accommodate our little guests better, we (by we, I mean Grandma and Grandpa Lomento) are getting the little blue chair a neighbor. Meet the little pink chair.

How cute is this?


 I can barely wait to see it in person.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I could possibly want one for my birthday as well. It is so sophisticated for my baby friend Harper. I miss you girls a lot, wish we could catch up tonight. Will have to hang out soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute! Where did you order it from?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!