Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wine & Warby Parker Night Was a Success!

Last night was our Wine&Warby night and I know that ya'll have been dying to see the photos. They aren't that great and I'm sorry. I'm sort of a bum self-photo taker, especially when glasses (glasses=glare) are involved. 

I've got to start by giving some pretty solid props to Warby Parker (disclaimer- they aren't paying me to write this). Warby Parker is a company that does everything right (don't you just love companies that do things right?). They offer high quality glasses at a great price, free shipping (for initial delivery, returns, and at home try ons), and for every pair of glasses they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. Basically, Warby Parker is awesome. 

So is wine.

When you combine them, you get double awesome, which really, is all a girl could ask for on a Tuesday night.

Here are my favorite four of the 15 we tried. Leave me a comment to tell me which number is your favorite and remember, I'm not trying to look cool. I realize that these glasses might make me look a little (or a lot) nerdy and I'm totally okay with that. 

Besides, if I wanted someone to tell me that I look nerdy in my Warby Parker favorites, I wouldn't have to bother blogging about them. I'd just show these photos to Colt. 

#1- The Miles
(I actually love the name Miles and would totally give it to my son.
 Colt doesn't agree. 
He just doesn't know a good, solid, "future doctor" kind of name when he hears one.)

#2- The Monroe 
(Or as I like to call them, The Harry Potter)

#3- The Colton
(You can't really tell from the photo but these are a bright tangerine color.)

#4- The Sinclair
(These basically say, "I'm soooooo much smarter than you.")

Harper J had fun at the party as well, mainly because there was yummy ice cream and good dancing music.

And just in case you didn't believe me about Tucker's amazing ability to catch food midair...

5 comments:

  1. i like the harry potter ones, but really they're all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Miles are probably my favorite, but I love the color of the Colton! Such a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number one and two. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!