Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our Baby is All Grown Up

Today is Tucker's birthday! We (Tucker and I) are celebrating with goldfish crackers. He is keeping me entertained by catching them midair. He is basically a genius. Normally, Tucker doesn't eat people food but I figure that today is his birthday and he deserves a treat. Besides, Colt doesn't read my blog so he will never find out anyway, which is probably a good thing since I'm dipping the crackers in cream cheese- a fact that would probably give Colt an ulcer.

I ordered Tucker a "birthday pizza" for Friday. We are waiting for Colt to come home to officially celebrate Tucker's big birthday. I also bought him several wonderful presents. He's going to love them.

Don't think we aren't going to unofficially celebrate all day today, however, because we are. Tucker is going to have as many treats/walks/belly rubs as he wants.

1 comment:

  1. So CUTE!! Happy Birthday puppy!!! Hope you got all the food you wanted and more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!