Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bored and Blogging

Colty is gone for the next few days. He is at Flaming Gorge drinking beer and catching really big fish with his dad and a couple of good friends. I miss him and I'm bored without him- obviously, since I'm blogging at midnight.

I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite instagram pics from earlier today (yesterday now, I guess, since it's 12:04).

Remember how I went to my neighbor's yard sale last Saturday? Well for $3, I scored this little table/treasure...
It makes a perfect desk for Harper, especially since it was only $3 and I won't feel too badly when (not if) she colors on it.

I received a most unexpected- and ridiculously delightful- present today.
I'm really excited because now I have the perfect excuse to order that big floral bag for the old lady that lives in my soul. Thanks a million, Katie!

This morning I caught Harper sneaking soda pop. While I was out with Hazel, she climbed onto the counter and swiped Colt's day old Coke (eww it was probably so warm and gross) and gulped as much of it as she could before I came in and took it from her.

She looked guilty as sin when I found her.

I wasn't mad, though. Who could be mad at someone with such awesome hair?

I have a hard time sleeping without Colt around but tonight I'm going to give it my best shot. At least I've got Tucker. He should scare any and all creeps/burglars away.

Goodnight bloggy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!