Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Favorite Parts of Diligent Joy

I've added a new category to the side bar. It's called ABBY'S FAVORITE POSTS. If you click on it (or just click here) you will be taken to my most loved Diligent Joy posts. I made this because I have gathered a few new readers recently and wanted them to have a chance to read some older stuff (also because one of my posts- the one on having more children- is going to be featured on Blogher tomorrow afternoon and I'm oh! so excited! I want new visitors to be able to find their way around easily...).

Eventually- not today, I assure you- I will have an "about us" page and I'll include my favorite posts on it in a much more organized fashion.

Thanks so much for reading. I love sharing bits of my life with you and I really love reading about bits of yours!

Oh and just so you know, Harper got some new shoes last night and she loves them so much that she slept in them.
The Rack is a seriously dangerous place for me (my birthday is next month and I will be accepting Nordstrom gift cards in any amount). I went in for one pair of shoes and came out with five (one IS a gift, though). I just can't say no to a pair of $52 Stride Rite Sneakers for $12.97. I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!