Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Update on Harper's Extreme Naughtiness

Remember... Today is the last day to enter the Rush Photography Photo Contest. You could win a free photo session with Whitney Rushton! For details, go here.

Just wanted to let all of you know that today is going much better than yesterday (many heartfelt thanks to the makers of Children's Tylenol for this peaceful afternoon). Harper is no longer in the running for world's naughtiest child. However, as I type this, she is licking the back of my camera, so that might change. It's minute to minute around here, folks.

We haven't been without messes today, though. Harper has managed to spill an entire bag of goldfish crackers, decorate her face- and the kitchen table- with Desitin (she had to choose the worst smelling product ever), and turn her room into what looks like the aftermath of a tornado.

Remember this shirt? I originally blogged about it here.
Well, I've decided that "Little girl, BIG messes" would be more appropriate for Harper at this stage in her life.

We are going to have some girl time this afternoon. I'm going to give myself (and possibly Harper) a manicure. I'm thinking navy polish- plus one glittery pink nail. I'm not really a glitter kind of girl but I'm thinking sparkly polish might be like blue polish- perfect when applied to only one nail.

1 comment:

  1. I think that patience is something that mothers are constantly striving for. I know my children test my patience on a daily basis. If you don't like how Desitin smells (I don't either), you should try Balmex. I think it actually works better & doesn't smell bad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!