Sunday, July 4, 2010

Some Very Sweet Tomatoes


One of my favorite restaurants is Sweet Tomatoes. For my parents and me, it is sort of "our place." We always go there when we are together. If we were movie/t.v. characters, Sweet Tomatoes is where we would often (and most certainly coincidentally) meet up for witty and entertaining discussions. Our show would be the best because instead of the stereotypical cup of coffee, we would catch up over soup, salad, and bread. My parents are in town right now and we decided to have a late lunch this afternoon- at our favorite place, of course. Today was special because it was Miss Harper Jane's first visit to Sweet Tomatoes. It's safe to say that she loved it. She ate everything within reach of her tiny hands.


Here she is right as we sat down. She looked her tray over for a minute and then...











she dug in...













to peas, noodles, mac' n cheese, cheese, raisins, pizza, muffins, and ice cream!











Happy Independence Day!
We hope your day was as delightful as Harper's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!