Monday, March 22, 2010

Because You Just Can't Get Enough....


Here are some recent snapshots of Miss Harper in her 5th month. I can't believe that the 6 month mark is right around the corner. I'm not quite ready for her to hit the half-year milestone because with it will come all sorts of non-babyish things (crawling, waving, teething, and Heaven forbid, walking!)

Here she is in her bouncer. She loves it! She also loves her index finger.

How grown up does she think she is?

Trying out a sippy cup... not so successful, but she did love the mesh food pouches that I bought the same day. They are these fabulous little binky/toy like things that let her sample different foods without the risk of choking. So far, she loves peaches, pears, apples, and ice. I took a peach filled pouch away the other night, bringing on her first tantrum.

So happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!