Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Weekend

Our weekend was pretty quiet and chill. I got really sick on Friday and have been achy and sick to my stomach since. I barely moved all weekend. Instead of going fishing or doing something else fun, Colt was a sweetie and sat around with me. We watched nature shows and laughed at Harper, who now insists on standing to eat and can't stay out of trouble for more than 10 minutes at a time. Colt looked at puppies online, dreaming of the day that he can get "his dog" while I re-read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. The best part of the weekend was taking a most delicious nap with Harper on Sunday afternoon. We fell asleep together on the couch and stayed that way for a good hour. I loved it.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend and I think it's about time for Harper to have a pair of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!