Friday, July 23, 2010

I've been sort of MIA on the blogging scene this week because my mom is in town and I've been spending most of my time with her. It has been so great. She has been over helping me the past three days. We can't go anywhere because of my daycare so we just snack and talk the day away. Oftentimes, there is more snacking than talking going on but that's fine by me. I just really love having her here. I wish Las Vegas was not so far away; I'd love to see my mom on a more regular basis. I miss her when she is not here.

It has been a really good week.

On Monday Harper discovered toilets and figured out how to lift the lids up and down. Am I crazy for thinking this is cute? 

On Tuesday we went to dinner to celebrate a good friend's birthday. Happy 25th Danni! You are awesome and we love you!
(Harper is wearing a Minnie Mouse necklace that I got when I was 3. It's the one and only item from an Avon catalog that I've ever owned. How I managed to hold onto it for almost a quarter of a century I'll never know.)
On Wednesday Harper relaxed.
On Thursday we went to the library and filled our bag with Harper goodies. She has been enjoying them since. 

Today my Aunt Janet came over and visited with my mom and me. It was great.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!