Friday, July 16, 2010

The Bells Are Still Ringing..

They are just a little further away, for now. I have been looking through past posts and realized that I've not yet addressed the issue of our wedding, which was tentatively scheduled for last month. We have been so caught up in Harper and our new house that getting married took the back burner. I also felt unbelievably overwhelmed with wedding planning. It really is not my thing. Colt, Harper and Hazel are my thing. I'd rather spend time with them than choose chair covers or bridesmaid's dresses. Colt and I mutually and happily decided that this summer just wasn't the right time for us. We still love each other. We are still completely committed and faithful. We are just not married... yet. As of right now, we are talking about something next summer. We are thinking of a small ceremony and some sort of after-party. That's all I have so far. Like I said, I'm not a wedding planner. I just wanted to update everyone.



This is us on Christmas 2008. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. That is good you aren't rushing it so you are all stressed out about a wedding. There is no need to hurry it is just a piece of paper. You guys are very cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!